CCB’s 2016 Annual Meeting
- Sunday, December 4th, 2016. 7-9 pm
- Leo and Verena Covis’ house.
- RSVP here.
- This is a dessert potluck. Bring something to eat/drink to share.
- Time to renew your memberships. Takes 2 min.
Join/Renew your CCB Membership here.
- Annual Meeting Agenda
- Social time first.
- Annual Report
- Presentation of new board members.
- See Steve Hankel’s bio here.
- New and Old Business
- New board sets date for their next meeting and board retreat.
CCB’s first use of our beginning Bike Fleet for Youth Education at Urbana Park District Summer Camps
Bike Fleet and Trailer Project Update
We raised over $7,000 during Bike Month (May 2016) for our Youth Bicycle Education Fund towards our goal of $25,000. Thanks cyclists! Online donations can be made here.
Our 217 Bike Crew is made up of those interested in helping younger cyclists ride safely and ride more.
We will buy a trailer like this one pictured to store and transport these bikes in.
You can donate to our Bike Month 2016 Youth Bicycle Education Project here. Thanks!
Sign up for the occasional CCB Newsletter here.
Browse the website to learn more…
Get involved with CCB!