Volunteers are needed for Wednesday, Oct. 7, from 10-11 am to count bikes on campus. (We also could use a few people who could count bikes at 7am or about 7pm at FAR/PAR and the SixPack/Ikenberry Residence Halls. So that’s an option if 10-11am doesn’t work.) Volunteers will be going out in teams of 2-3, so recruit a friend to help you. Orientation will be needed as this year we are using volunteers’ smart phones with a GIS app installed to count bikes. Volunteers can register here.
Orientation will be held:
- Monday Oct. 5th from 10-10:45 am Grad Library room 314.
- Monday Oct. 5th from 5-5:45 pm Lincoln Hall Rm 2036 (use SW stairway).
- Tuesday Oct. 6th from 5-5-45pm Lincoln Hall Rm 2036 (use SW stairway).
- Wednesday morning at 8:30-9:30 am for GIS app troubleshooting. Illini Union south patio (outside).
- We will email you the details.
If you have an area of campus you are interested in counting, please note the Census Block number on the map below and indicate that preference on the registration form.